We are: wXva 610am our focus is our community. We have fun but work hard and most importantly we work together! We have a strong online presence which compliments our signal and our connection to our listeners and advertisers!
We are looking for: A big time team player who knows the area and can hit the ground running! Must work well and be accommodating to all. We are a small company with no room for ego’s! Great opportunity for the right person! Winchester Broadcasting LLC is EOE. Come be part of our team and be a part of what makes radio great!
- Call on both new and existing clients to learn about their business needs, uncover opportunities, and present ideas for your accounts
- Manage and grow existing book of business
- Meet with at least 6 clients per day
- Very Aggressive UNCAPPED Commission Plan
- Career Advancement
- Sales Training and coaching
- Minimum 2-years business-to-business outside sales experience
- Prospecting skills — high-level cold calling
- Ability to meet and exceed revenue quotas
- Recent Military or New College Grad
- Interest and ambition for B2B sales
- Willingness to make cold-calls to upsell and maintain existing accounts as well as close new business
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated to succeed with a results driven attitude
- Superior Custom Service
- PC proficient (LibreOffice and web-based applications)
- Strong attention to detail
We are looking for the best of the best!
Please apply now to learn more about this and other exciting opportunities within our growing organization! Send a resume with salary requirements and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be several additional opportunities at wXva over the coming months. Please check here regularly for information.
Applications are made by sending a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Winchester Radio Broadcasters, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco and